Gathering iconic figures and international experts, the World Forum is the place where public and private actors, as well as members of civil society, students, and the media can meet and exchange ideas to fight poverty.
In 2013, 5,000 international participants from over 1,300 different organisations such as associations, public institutions and private companies shared ideas and thoughts with 350 speakers from across the world through60 debates, workshops and networking sessions.
Encouraging exchange is one of the primary objectives of the World Forum: the Market Place which gathered 40 dynamic exhibitors, the Co-creation Spot and several networking events brought diverse actors together to develop innovative projects and new complementarities that will hopefully lay the foundation for future alliances towards a fair and sustainable world.
Convergences invites you to the 7th edition of the World Forum on September 8, 9 and 10 in Paris.
Back to the previous edition
The 7th edition of the Convergences World Forum will gather 5000 international professionals in Paris for 3 days of exchange and thoughts on the topic “Goal 2030: Building tomorrow’s world together” broken down into 3 main pillars:
- Pillar I: A post-2015 global partnership for sustainable consumption and production (SCP)
- Pillar II: Sustainable development: new practices, new financing
- Pillar III: New technologies for change
3 days and 3 nights to build tomorrow’s world together
Each day of the World Forum is defined by a specific format:
- September 8 – Co-creating Day: restricted to professionals to build tomorrow’s world throughout dynamic and interactive events
- September 9 – Learning Day: open to professionals and job seekers to expand their horizons and experience
- September 10 – Inspiring Day: free and open day to everyone to understand the key issues of the century throughout high level interventions
The third day will also welcome the Convergences Award Ceremony rewarding “multiplier effect” partnerships working towards poverty alleviation.
The World Forum will also held evening events:
- Media evening – September 8 – dedicated to the role of the media towards a fair and sustainable world
- Youth We Can! evening – September 9 – gathering communities of young people taking action at their own level for a more responsible society
Registration for these evenings is free but required. Registration will open soon.
For further information, please contact us.